As President and CEO, Mike is responsible for providing overall direction of Lauth Group, Inc. and its affiliated entities. Mike has overall responsibility and accountability for development, management and leasing of all Lauth Group Office and Industrial projects across the United States.
Mike has more than 30 years of experience in the Construction and Development Industry, during which time he has overseen the development of numerous office, industrial, laboratory, healthcare, and retail projects around the country for ProLogis and Lauth Group, Inc.
Mike has been responsible for the successful delivery of over twenty million square feet of Office, Industrial, Laboratory, Healthcare, and Retail projects approaching $1 Billion since 2000. Specific customers include NASCAR, HSBC, SI International, TJX, Allstate, Guitar Center, Enovia, Tribune Broadcasting, and Eli Lilly & Company.
PROFESSIONAL / COMMUNITY INVOLVEMENT
- Board Member – Develop Indy
- Board Member – Boiler Business Exchange of Indianapolis
- Board Member – Building Owners and Managers Association of Indianapolis
- Board Member – Providence Cristo Rey College Preparatory School
- Past Board Member – Donte Moncrief Game Changer Executive Board
- United Way of Central Indiana
- Habitat for Humanity
- Member – Holy Spirit Catholic Church
- Past Coach – S.P.O.R.T.S Youth Football, Basketball, & Baseball
- Hawthorns Golf and Country Club Member
Purdue University, Bachelor of Science in Construction Technology
Eckerd College – Leadership Development Program