Brownsburg, Indiana • Sq. Footage: 805,200
TJX Companies, Inc., a leading off-price apparel and home fashions retailer in the U.S and worldwide, chose Lauth to construct this 805,200 square foot national distribution center in Eaglepoint Business park.
- Features: 100 truck doors, 306 trailer positions, 800 car parking spaces
- Tilt-wall concrete system
- Conventional steel interior framing
- Fully air-conditioned facility
- 32’ and 46’ clear heights
Download the complete Project Profile for more information.
“Lauth fast-tracked our 805,000 sf state-of-the-art HomeGoods distribution center and completed this difficult project ahead of schedule. They really have the big box development and construction process figured out and that translated to good news for our bottom line.” – Joseph K. Birmingham, Senior Vice President, TJX Companies, Inc.