Jobsite safety is of paramount importance each and every day. To that end, Lauth’s commitment to safety starts with the basics: training and enforcement of OSHA safety standards on every job site. We recognize that safety is a shared responsibility between all parties and through enforced safety controls, we can provide a safe working environment. A high-level overview of safety parameters includes:
- Subcontractor safety orientation prior to job start (offered in English and Spanish)
- Weekly safety meetings and toolbox talks
- Personal protective equipment (PPE) requirements including: hard hats, safety glasses, work boots, face shields, hearing protection, body harnesses, etc. Specific requirements for each job are communicated during training.
- Lauth Project Superintendents and Project Managers complete 30-Hour OSHA construction training & First Aid/CPR training
- Third-party safety audit consultant
- OSHA inspection participation
- Written Hazard Communication Program on site
- Subcontractor completion of Safety Data Sheets (SDS) for hazardous chemicals
- Fire prevention plan
- Post-accident drug & alcohol testing
To access the Lauth Construction Safety Orientation video in English, please access this link: https://vimeo.com/731085197
Our safety partner includes: Safety Management Group, www.safetymanagementgroup.com.