In addition to other responsibilities as a Partner and Lauth Senior Executive, Michael is responsible for all aspects of project capital procurements, acquisitions and dispositions for Lauth. This includes debt procurement, joint ventures and equity relationships with strategic capital partners and directing property acquisitions and dispositions. Additionally, Michael is responsible for Lauth Communities, Lauth’s multi-family platform. Michael oversees the asset management functions for retail, healthcare and multi-family assets. Michael has been with Lauth for 15 years.
Michael has over 30 years’ experience in the real estate industry. For 10 years prior to joining Lauth Group, Michael was Senior Vice President and Manager of the Indiana Operation for Laureate Capital (now Grandbridge), a national commercial mortgage banking firm. Michael also worked with three large insurance companies for 12 years of his career within their real estate finance and investment departments. Experience includes successfully negotiating and closing over $4 billion in real estate debt, equity and sales transactions on all property types including industrial, multi-family, retail, office and healthcare.
PROFESSIONAL / COMMUNITY INVOLVEMENT
- Board of Directors – One Zone; Carmel and Fishers Chambers of Commerce
- Member – Indy Chamber Develop Indy Council
- Speaker – CCIM, ULI
- Member – Our Lady of Mount Carmel Catholic Church
- Member – Seton Society of St. Vincent Hospital
- Previous Board Member – Carmel United Soccer Club
- Six-time recipient of President’s and Chairman’s Top Producer Awards for Laureate/Grandbridge Capital
- Listed in Indiana Business Journal’s Who’s Who in Commercial Real Estate
- 2014 LLS Man of the Year Candidate/Nominee
Indiana University, Kelly School of Business, majored in Real Estate Finance and Business Administration; CCIM Institute and Mortgage Bankers Association: numerous completed courses.